Where is the best place to find information on online poker?
I am just starting to play. I am looking for poker books, free bonuses for signing up, poker tips and anything that may be of interest to playing poker.
Question asked by: juanpagoza
Resources for learning about online poker
There are numerous resources available for learning about online poker, improving your skills, and finding bonuses. Here are some websites and resources you might find helpful:
- PokerStrategy (www.pokerstrategy.com): This website offers a wealth of information, including articles, videos, quizzes, and forums. It also provides free bankroll offers and bonuses for signing up at various poker sites.
- TwoPlusTwo (www.twoplustwo.com): This is one of the largest and most active online poker communities, with forums for discussing strategy, hand analysis, and various poker topics. They also have a selection of books for sale, including their well-known series on poker strategy.
- PocketFives (www.pocketfives.com): This site focuses primarily on online tournament poker, with strategy articles, podcasts, and a forum. They also offer rankings of online tournament players and track online poker tournament results.
- PokerNews (www.pokernews.com): This is a news site that covers the poker industry, including online poker. They provide strategy articles, interviews with poker professionals, and information about bonuses and promotions at various poker sites.
- PokerListings (www.pokerlistings.com): This website offers reviews of online poker sites, bonus information, strategy articles, and news about the poker industry.
- CardsChat (www.cardschat.com): A poker forum with a large community of players discussing strategy, hand analysis, and poker news. They also offer exclusive promotions and bonuses for their members.
In addition to these websites, consider reading poker books and watching instructional videos to improve your game. Some popular poker books include “The Theory of Poker” by David Sklansky, “Harrington on Hold’em” by Dan Harrington, and “Super System” by Doyle Brunson. Websites like YouTube and Twitch often feature poker content, including strategy videos and live streams of poker games.
Remember to practice and continually learn to improve your skills. Start with low stakes games or play money games to minimize risk as you gain experience. Good luck and enjoy your poker journey!
YIM emceew100… i play alot.. send me amn IM and ill tell you wqhat you need to know.
Major tip: the web sites that have .net at the end are free ones (almost all the time) but one that have .com at the end are ones you have to pay to use or be on them. Found that out from a report on TV news.
poker.com for me it is
I have been playing online poker since 2001. I have spent a lot of time looking for information about online poker. My favourite site so far (see below) has a lot of tips about playing online poker. They have several articles I would recommend reading relating to online poker tells. They have a bonus code page for new players to get free cash. You just have to use the bonus codes they display (these are from the poker rooms themselves).
Take a look at the free entry into the million dollar tournament. This is a must. I hope this helps.
The person above is promoting their own site.
The best place to find out poker information HANDS DOWN is
It is a simple looking site run by the best poker authors there are including David Sklansky, Mason Malmuth, Ray Zee, and Lynne Loomis.
It also has a lot of famous names (Greg Raymer and others) who regularly make their own posts.
Also in my opinion, the best plave to PLAY online poker is
for intermediate – professional:
wsopfreerolls.com is a fantastic place to learn because of their interface and freeroll tournaments where you can win real money without ever depositing. They are averaging about 3500-5000 players online though so there aren’t as many games currently as at pokerstars (50,000 online)
Beginners, AVOID PARTYPOKER, and POKERSTARS. YOU WILL GET DESTROYED. THERE ARE MANY PROS WHO FEED OFF OF YOU.
Comments are closed.